MTV’s Jersey Shore Family Vacation Season 1 Finale is tonight! Here are two Jersey Shore themed drinks to kick off a night of fist pumping, prank wars and of course t-shirt time.
Even though Mike Sorrentino aka “The Situation” no longer drinks alcohol, he still likes to go out and have a good time. The Situation is also known for snacking and indulging, especially on funfetti cake. This funfetti cake shot can be made alcoholic or non alcoholic so everyone can enjoy the party!
2 Liter Bottle of Cream Soda
Cake Flavored Vodka (Smirnoff Iced Cake Vodka or Pinnacle Cake Vodka or UV White Cake Flavored Vodka)-For alcoholic version
A Can of Aerosol Whipped Cream
A container of Rainbow Sprinkles
1) Fill your shot glass with cream soda (for an alcoholic version fill half the shot glass with cream soda and half with cake flavored vodka)
2) Top with aerosol whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles
Ron Ron Remix
It’s summertime, which means watermelon is in season! Be careful when making this spiral inducing drink, it’s smooth but strong! Don’t have a blender? No problem, this version of Ron Ron Juice embodies the flavor and strength of the original with no mess and no fuss!
Bag of Ice
Cold Pressed Watermelon Juice
Western Son Blueberry Flavored Vodka
Western Son Watermelon Flavored Vodka
Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur
A jar of Maraschino cherries
1) Fill a glass with ice
2) Add 1 shot of Western Son Blueberry Flavored Vodka
3) Add 1 shot of Western Son Watermelon Flavored Vodka
4) Add 1 shot of Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur
5) Top the drink off with Cold Pressed Watermelon Juice and two Maraschino cherries