May is National Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month. About 32 million Americans have food allergies, including 26 million adults and 6 million children. Mayra Robayo from Sayville, NY founded Precise Gluten Free Foods and created gluten-free products that are also soy-free, nut-free, and made with simple, clean ingredients. Whip up these chocolate chip oatmeal muffins for a safe and satisfying snack.
1 bag Precise Gluten Free Oatmeal Cookie Mix
2/3 cup milk substitute
¼ cup sunflower oil
¼ cup applesauce
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup mini or regular-size chocolate chips
1) Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2) Line a muffin pan with paper liners or grease the muffin pan.
3) In a large bowl, combine milk, oil, applesauce, and vanilla using a mixer on medium speed for 1 minute.
4) Add the dry mix and blend for another minute with the mixer.
5) With a spatula, stir in the chocolate chips, then pour into muffin cups.
6) Cool for 20 minutes on a baking rack, then enjoy!