When school is out, Sylvan (and STEM) is in! Please come and join us for these fun-fi lled days of Robotics, Engineering, Coding and
Science! Our STEM campers will have the opportunity to work on several projects in which they become mad scientists, bold builders
and programmers and cool coders!
Avoid summer learning loss with Sylvan’s 2 Week Academic Camps.
Our camps will boost confi dence and enhance academic skills to set your child up for success – in and out of the
classroom. Help your child gain the confi dence needed to start the new school year strong!
If Enrolled By
March 20, 2020
KITCHENS • BATHROOMS • BASEMENTS DORMERS • EXTENSIONS
DEAL DIRECT WITH
OWNER & $AVE CA$H Homecraft Remodeling 516-221-6200
Visit us at www.homecraftonline.com www.longislandimpressivebasements.com
Ask Us For References and Check Out Our Record at www.newyork.bbb.org
CERTIFIED KITCHEN REMODELER
CERTIFIED BATH REMODELER
BASEMENT SYSTEMS IN 2 WEEKS
541410-CERTIFIED BASEMENT REMODELER
18 431 Old Westbury, Roslyn, Albertson, Manhasset - February 2020 - To Advertise in LivingLocal, Call: 631-698-8400 16 Newtown Plaza
OUR CERTIFIED STAFF
CAN HELP DESIGN &
PLAN YOUR PERFECT
2019 “Contractor of the
Year Award!” Winner!
Toward Any Remodel Before 3/20/20
*Good towards any project over $10,000. Certifi cate must be
presented at time of sale. Not valid with any other offer.
FULLY LICENSED, INSURED AND BONDED
Nassau Lic #H1776800000 • Suffolk Lic# 32457-H • NYC Lic# 1129390
Success starts with...OUR SYLVAN STEM CAMP!
June 29th - August 28th
8:30AM - 2:30PM Stem Camp | 2:30PM - 5:30PM Academic Camp
23 Main Street, Port Washington, NY 11050 516.303.9955
Portwashington.firstname.lastname@example.org • www.sylvanlearning.com
Week 1: Simple Machines
Week 2: Journey Into Space
Week 3: Prehistoric Times
Week 4: Mad Science
Week 5: Ocean Explorers
Week 6: Safari Adventures
• Writing Camps (Grades 3-9) Kids learn strategic and creative writing techniques to boost confi dence not just in
language arts, but in all subject areas.
• Advanced Reading Skills Seminar (Grades 6-12) Students build skills to improve reading speed, comprehension
• Study Skills Edge Camp (Grades 3-8) Learn organization and time management skills, strategies for setting
goals, managing workloads and project planning.
• Algebra Edge (Grades 6-10) This program delivered on the IPad will get kids in tip-top shape for algebra with
an engaging mix of activities.
• Math Camp (Grades PreK-5) In this fun and educational program, your child will get faster and more profi cient
with math and problem solving skills.
• Language Arts Camp (Grades PreK-5) Kids develop the building blocks for vocabulary, early reading and
writing skills through fun and engaging activities.
$89 for 1 Day
$425 for 1 Week ($20 Savings)
$850 for 2 Weeks ($40 Savings)
$1,275 for 3 Weeks ($60 Savings)
$1,700 for 4 Weeks ($80 Savings)
Drinks Will Be
$575 Per Camp • Monday-Friday • Choice of 2:30-4:40 OR 3:30-5:30
CYCLE I: 7/6-7/17 • CYCLE II: 7/20-7/31 • CYCLE III: 8/17-8/28
Not responsible for any typographical errors.